Sunday, January 26, 2014

In the Words of a Three-year-old

"Ouch! My nose hurts! I need crackers.  Crackers make it feel better."

"The pee is stuck in my butt."

"The poop is stuck in my butt."

"I got lots of babies in my belly."

"Wanna be a kitty?"

"Wanna be a puppy?"

"I the mommy, you the baby."

"I beat the bad guy!"

"I got a puppy in my tummy."

"Too many babies in my belly to fart"

"What I touch?" (when we told her to wash her hands immediately after touching cat puke)

"But I said please!" (when we told her she couldn't have candy because she ate dinner)

_____________________________________

In the words of an almost 7-month-old:

"mamamamama"

"Trrrrrr"

"Waaaa!"

I love this picture!

Can you tell Goober is going through a superman phase?


Poor Frog Face had an eye infection this week so that's why they are so red in this picture.  He is fine now though.

Yep, this is what we have resorted to.  Pictures are getting harder and harder to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment